Sunday, April 26, 2009

emotional draino

hey...i don't really know why the Holy Spirit prompted me to write you but i suppose i can't tell yall to be open and honest and i not do the same. I guess i'm writing moreso to ask that ya'll would pray for me. After today i just felt tremendously emotionally and spiritually drained. There are days when i feel like i am single-handedly destroying this youth program or i'm not doing enough. Today is one of those days - where i find it almost impossible to do a good job and please everyone. i don't know why but i can't shake the feeling that i'm letting a lot of people down and somewhere spiritually, i feel that there are those who disprove of how the things are going in this youth group. For that i apologize but i feel like i'm running on empty. But I shall work as hard as i know how. So yeah...if you could just bear with me for a little longer and pray for me. Maybe this is me asking for help or people to come alongside and walk with me. So please lift me up in your prayers. And in the end, i know that this youth ministry isn't about me nor my efforts but what God decides to do...pray that i understand that. Pray that i will continue to work hard and be faithful to what he called me to. Thanks.

1 comment:

JonLau910 said...

f'sho brotha f'sho.
i find it unbelievably painful that God is always reminding me that my "eloquence" or talents don't do the saving.

in the words of mario elie upon winning the 2nd championship with the 94-95 rockets, "no one said it was gonna be easy."